Durga is the universal mother Goddess. She is the aggressive form of the divine Shakti and remains as a very widely worshipped divinity. The Sanskrit term ‘Durga’ means ‘the one who is incomprehensible or difficult to reach,’ and she is believed to a homogenous combine of both the gracious and terrifying aspects. Being the divine mother of all beings, she represents the infinite power of the universe and held as the symbol of the female dynamism.
Benefits of Organizing a Durga Puja:
- Protection from evil and removal of obstacles.
- Relief from diseases and long ill health.
- For wealth, happiness and prosperity.
- For bravery and building self-assurance.
- Get blessings for a protracted and healthy life.