Kal means that death and Sarpa means snake. The person born under Kal Sarpa Yog passes through sufferings and agonies throughout the life. Astrologically, when the planets alternative than the outer planets are beneath the nodal influence of Rahu and Ketu, this conjunction is treated as “Sarpa Dosha” or “Kaal Sarpa Dosha”. In other words Sarpa Dosha is mentioned to be happened once all the planets are hemmed on one facet between Rahu and Ketu.
General Impacts of Kaal Sarp Dosha:
The general impacts of kaal sarp dosha are following:
- Problems and breaks in vital and auspicious work.
- Low Mental peace
- Low self-confidence
- Deterioration of health and reduces longevity
- Poverty and destruction of wealth.
- Destruction of business and loss of job
- Anxiety and unnecessary Tensions
- Bad Relations with family members and friends
- Treachery from friends and colleagues
- Very less facilitate from relatives and friend
Benefit of kaal Sarp Dosh Shanti Puja
To get rid from misery and annoyance caused by kal sarp dosha in kundli vamtantra recommend to go for the kaal sarp dosha nivaran puja conducted by us to urge immediate relief and feel comfort from disappointment & misfortune.
By doing kaal sarp dosha shanti pooja all the above mentioned ill effects are reduced and fruitful results are obtained along with procuring the blessings of ancestors. Childless couples and persons once perform this pooja are benefited to a nice extent.