In this package, we will visit the site and provide following services :
- If the pooja room and the bedroom is the same due to insufficient space, try to keep the place of worship in North-east corner and your feet should never face the temple.
- Avoid constructing the pooja room near the toilet area to prevent the negative energies from polluting the pious atmosphere.
- Smooth flow of positive energies is facilitated if the Puja room is pyramid shaped.
- Soft colours should be used in the Pooja room to avoid distraction while worshipping.
- Avoid bringing and keeping idols of ancient temples in the pooja room. Unless you worship in a traditional way, do not keep Shri Chakra and idols of Shaligram as they have strong powers that cannot be tolerated by the worshipper.
- Do not put the pictures of dead ancestors along with the idols in Pooja Room.
- Light a lamp daily in the morning and evening in the south-east direction as it is the place where Agni God resides.